How to Cure Premature Ejaculation
How to Cure Premature Ejaculation and Shortens Male Refractory Period
Premature ejaculation (PE) is a very common male sexual disorder, the far opposite of erectile dysfunction rarely revealed and both are actually giving problems to amen psychologically and emotionally. Here are the contrast men with erectile dysfunction wants to have a solid and lasting erection. Men with premature ejaculation wants to enjoy sex and prolong sexual activities before achieving sexual orgasm preferably having concurrent orgasm with his partner.
Both are opposite of the same coin in a way, it deals a blow to a men’s integrity in order to sexually satisfy his partner.
Woman unlike men can ejaculate Once a men release or nuts prematurely or normally, he has to go through a brain and body adjustment called the male refractory period (MRP), and it’s the time after ejaculation where a guy is unable to get an boner again lasting anywhere from a few minutes to a hours.
After cuming or ejaculation, mens body will be in overdrive where his sympathetic nervous system which regulate the flight or fight response thrusts for our body to calm down. This stimulates the discharge of neurotransmitters, which leads the smooth muscle in the penis to shrink, compelling a guy’s private into a limp state.
The next step is also a cruel domino effect especially for men, our body actual lower levels of neurotransmitters, specifically testosterone and dopamine. Dopamine, as one of our pleasure hormones, is discharged when our libido is aroused. The flight system in our brain wants us to come out of that high, therefore it diminishes production dopamine to preserve for next production cycle. In fact, one data has shown found that correlation if more dopamine receptors that are blocked unfortunately for men the lengthier the refractory period persists.
Another bad news is when men’s production of serotonin and prolactin is increased it also which also counteracts arousal making second round for men extremely hard.
Research has shown, Prolactin is the hormone most intensely correlated with the refractory period. By having lower prolactin levels, the faster a guy can have an erection and get sex going again.
Now we know, when men with PE nuts, the next time for sex is going to get longer period for recovery.
Understanding this psychological factors, it shown why medical definition sexual health has suggested that men with an intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT) of less than 1 minute have “definite” PE, while men with IELTs between 1 and 1.5 minutes have “probable” PE. Put it simple, can male orgasm so fast? What is the medical definition for this disorder in men?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) 2nd International Consultation on Sexual Health defined it as “… persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal stimulation before, on or shortly after penetration and before the person wishes it, over which the sufferer has little or no voluntary control which causes the sufferer and / or even his partner bother or distress.”
According to Mayo Clinic USA, it appears to affect American male and statistically its 1 in 3 men experience it so time in their life.
Premature ejaculation or in short PE is a form of male sexual dysfunction that can badly affect the quality of a man’s sexual satisfaction and unfortunately also his partner’s sexual gratification. It is when an orgasm ejaculation or climax cum happens too soon only with a short stimulation. There is no strict definition of PE, but a medically standard is 1 minutes within erection and as oral stimulation, masturbation or vaginal penetration, ejaculation within this period is considered to be medically diagnosed with PE.
The 2 cases of PE vs ED? One is a case of no ejaculation too soon, as above, it finished before it starts.
If this happens, its extremely embarrassing for men who can’t control or hold his orgasm
Imagine this, getting into a relationship, lasting barely 2-3 minutes and would this relationship last. This is extremely negative to the courtship between couples and chances are it will not be a solid long term relationship. In this case lets go through what causes it.
Sexual satisfaction begins with the mind and emotion. Do you feel and know what make you ejaculate so fast? Here are some hints that might be happening to your body and mind which cause PE.
The few outlined Causes of Premature Ejaculation are as below
- Stress – Men with stress often experience premature ejaculation., or excitement wanting to finish soon before becoming flaccid, it became forced erection and maybe forced ejaculation which has little sexual satisfaction or low level of foreplay.
- Depression – Men with depression has shown premature ejaculating faster and normally leave the woman on dry land. Even with extensive foreplay penetrative sexual time may be limited leaving the partner unsatisfied.
- Performance anxiety or over excitement- Unfortunately some men are easily excited and and have extra sensitive nerve or easy to push buttons with little physical stimulation may tends to orgasm or ejaculate too fast or soon.
- Porn Induced Premature Ejaculation- This is one of the most common problem today as porn is extremely accessible and having caused plenty of problem from Erectile Dysfunction, PE and relation ship issue. Now imagine that you are having physical sex and your mind is induced by porn. Now lets say are having a real sex with someone but your mind is stimulated by porn, its detachment from physical sex but using porn sex in mind concurrently. This is one of the main issue of PE and its affecting a huge number of young men who use to get off using porn.
Physical or natural cause of Premature Ejaculation
- Hormonal Issues- There are problems also with men’s hormone level that may cause premature ejaculation
- Evidence of brain chemical such as neurotransmitter that cause male premature ejaculation.
- Inherent character as some who easy excited and stimulated.
So based on your experience which is the main cause that makes you ejaculate too fast or too soon.
Cuming to Fast
Is this problem common, here is what you need to do?
Let’s say if you stress level is high, depression and energy level is low causing premature ejaculation and long refractory period. So your sex life is doomed. Here is a solution, take Tongkat Ali and Zinc.
Its one of the most potent herb for libido. Its also proven to increase erecting time, libido and energy, the antidote for premature ejaculation and male refractory time.