Testosterone Decline at Middle Age in Men
Andropause, the male or Men’s menopause, commonly diagnosed with low Testosterone Level, Late on set Hypogonadism —regardless of name, the condition is characterized by a number of throbbing symptoms, fatigue that are the result of low levels of testosterone when men are beginning to age. By 40 signs of declining energy, According to a study, nearly 40 percent of men over the age of 45 are affected by low testosterone. Declines in testosterone begin in a man’s late 20s and continue to recede, reaching noticeably low levels around middle age, when men begin to experience symptoms of andropause or low testosterone.
- Crankiness or Grumpiness and depression- Due to lack of sleep or High Level of Stress Hormones.
- Weight gain, Muscle Loss Gynecomastia (man boobs) – Low level of Free Testosterone
- Low libido & Erectile dysfunction – Low levels of LH and FSH stimulating gonads.
- Fatigue & Low energy – Low level of ATP circulating in cells, conversion of energy
Andropause symptoms are typically mistaken for signs of aging and left untreated. However, adequate levels of testosterone are vital to a man’s health and well being. In fact, in 2015, a number of studies confirmed that men who fail to treat low levels of testosterone are at greater risk of disease.
To address this issue , the most common treatment in the USA is to introduce testosterone replacement. This therapy is view as popular as counterpart for popularity of cosmetic surgery for woman, a superb anti-aging therapy for men therapy physically and mentally.
Mounting clinical evidence ( from USA) showing that low testosterone levels play a role in common morbidities, such as obesity, type 2 diabetes and stress among men in all age groups and that natural (endogenous) or (Exogenous) testosterone therapy is a viable solution. In the US a studies collected collected on more than 83,000 male veterans with low testosterone levels was published. The findings, showed that men who restored testosterone to normal levels with testosterone therapy were at a reduced risk of heart attack or stroke. In comparison, men who failed to receive treatment for low T experienced a 56 percent increase in all-cause mortality.
Another research uncovered the benefits of testosterone therapy for improving body composition and glucose metabolism in men with low testosterone, including notable beneficial effects in subjects suffering from obesity and metabolic disorders.
Medical diagnosis of Andropause
According to medical definition there is no research or key findings of medical definition of Andropause, closest definition or medical research is on late onset hypogonadism, A general screening of men above a certain age for testosterone deficiency is not feasible. Questionnaires may assist in identifying men who suffer from LOH. Common clinical symptoms of SLOH are lethargy, fatigue, decreased sense of well-being, reduced physical and mental activity, diminished libido, increased sweating, depressive mood, reduced muscle and bone mass or even osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction, and mild anemia.
Searches in medical literature or definition has not equated of findings to prove Andropause as a medical condition, only recent findings for the past to years has this term Andropause been a popular key tag for male menopause. Recent research on late onset hypogonadism has real the condition affecting men is real, Low Testosterone level on elderly men has significantly increased due to modern lifestyle has affected a mens quality of life and health. Findings on male on set hypogonadism has shown restored levels of male testosterone improve quality of life significantly and Andropause remains a popular area of new research in improving the quality of life for elderly male.
Safe, Effective Treatment for Andropause or Late onset Hypogonadism
Natural Testosterone Boosters therapy has reached new heights with introducing of new herbs into the market with good clinical studies to back up its functionality. Natural Testosterone therapy is available in a variety of delivery methods including functional drink, capsules or tablets.
Unlike in West, there is plenty TRT script or insurance that allow for expensive hormone injections that can be claim or supported by insurance making treatment of low Testosterone level accessible and cheap. In Malaysia, our best natural supplement is to take Tongkat Ali for Endogenous Therapy. However to restore testosterone level, here is a few natural steps that we can take to improve our physical well being before taking any supplement to restore our T levels.
- Get Enough Sleep- The first and most important for sufficing hormone production for our body is to get enough sleep. If you are working and can’t find the time, then a simple trick is to power sleep, a short after lunch or lunch time break to grab 20 mins rest. Studies has shown it restore energy, mental focus and will enhance T production.
- Cut your smoke- By cutting your smokes in half, most men, restore their blood circulation system, mens who regularly smokes until their middle age has shown to have badly damaged and bad blood flow plus low T levels. By changing smoke or nicotine dependencies into another form, it has shown significant improvement in men’s T level and also sexual energy in men.
- Exercise- A person who regularly exercise has better testosterone production as once our muscle skeletal movement keeps our testosterone production in check.
To accelerate or improve men’s condition to produce natural testosterone natural Supplement for late onset hypogonadism, Ali-Activ® Plus is a natural choice of blend for elderly men to improve their health, both physical and mental health.